This section is going to be a continually-updated appeal to all the good-natured folks out there with extra things not in use. I am an avid free-clycler in my area, and hope you will consider it for yourself whether or not we exchange items! (www.freecycle.org. It’s near you- I promise!) As I near the end of construction, I’m sure I will also be putting in a section of things I have to offer. Stay tuned in late Spring ’13.
1) Windows, windows, windows!! Boy, it’s hard to frame in a wall when you don’t know what size to make the window openings!
2) Steel studs and channel. Preferably in full 8′ or 10′ lengths.
3) Thin-profile dimensional lumber. 1″ by’s…
4) Metal corrugated siding/roofing
1) Doors! Thank you to the W.Hartford freecycle folks!
2) Pallet wood for floor decking. Thank you S&S Worldwide, Colchester, CT!
3) Bathroom sink and counter. Thank you Aunt Rose!
4) Kitchen sink. Thank you Brenda from Thompson Street Farms!
5) Fire Extinguisher. Thank you Grammy and Grampy!